Electrical Installation Level 1 Diploma at New College Nottingham
If you've got a buzz for electrics and are keen to persue a career as an electrician, then this is the course for you. Getting you up to speed with the latest regulations in the industry, this course takes you through both level 1 and 2 of the qualification. You'll be practical and hands-on right from the very start and you'll learn how to apply them to be industry standard.
This course consists of the following:
- Hands on application
- Production and distribution of electricity
- Installing components
- Maintaining good working relations
- Inspection and testing
- Health and safety
- Electrical/electronic theory
Students must have ALL of the following:
- Minimum of 2 GCSE's at grades A*-D including English and Maths - Functional Skills may be accepted in place of GCSE Maths and/or English
- Successful assessment activities including literacy and numeracy
All full time further education courses are free for UK and EU residents who are between 16 and 18. If you're 19 or over please click here for information on how we can help with fees and speak to one of our friendly advisors on 0115 9 100 100.
A series of written and practical assessments.
- NVQ Level 2 Electrotechnical Services
If you would like to find out more about how this could unfold for you, our advisors are on hand to help – just click the Contact an Advisor option to the right.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.