Physics A Level at Prudhoe Community High School
- Circuits resistivity
- Particles and radiation
- Potential dividers EMF internal resistance
- Electromagnetic radiation and quantum phenomena
- Scalars and vectors Torque Moments
- Momentum and materials
- Mechanics Motion in a straight line and projectile motion
- Work power
- Special relativity
- Further mechanics Circular motion
Students will sit three two hour external exams at the end of Year 13. During the course, along with other practical work, students will carry out 12 assessed practicals which will lead to the students being awarded their practical skills endorsement.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Prudhoe Community High School directly.