Plumbing Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Hertford Regional College
An Apprenticeship in Plumbing will develop your employability skills and give you valuable experience in the different types of work that fall within a plumber's skill set. Of course, your exact duties will depend on your employer, but our staff will visit you at your place of employment to ensure that you receive the right levels of experience, support and opportunities to meet the requirements of the industry. We work with our partner organisation, CK Assessment and Training, in the provision of high quality training in all aspects of plumbing that will enable you to follow a lucrative and worthwhile career in the industry.
This Apprenticeship is run on a day release basis where you will attend CK Assessment until the knowledge requirements are covered. You will then be assessed on site as you work.
A contract of employment for a minimum of 30 hours per week - to include time at college - for the duration of the Apprenticeship and be paid at least the Apprenticeship national minimum wage. Additional requirements to be discussed.
In addition all Apprenticeships include:
• Induction and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Functional Skills (as required) • Personal Learning and Thinking Skills are mapped and embedded (Creative Thinking, Independent Enquiry, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Key Management, Effective Participation)
• Guided Learning on and off the job through training, set tasks or independent study
• Coaching and mentoring in the workplace
• Achievement Records of all Training and Development activity
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hertford Regional College directly.