Plumbing C&G Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Structure of the construction industry
- Fundamental safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Above ground drainage
- Copper piping
- Plastic pressure piping
- Low carbon steel pipework
- Installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing systems
- Plumbing science
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Entry Level 3 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at E grade or above, or equivalent qualifications, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.