History A-Level at Moreton Community School
A-level History provides a broad, coherent and satisfying course of study for students.
The specification requires student to study:
- the history of more than one country or state or the history of more than one period
- aspects of the past in breadth, through period(s) or theme(s), and in-depth
- significant individuals, societies, events, developments and issues within a broad historical context
- developments affecting different groups within the societies studied
- a range of appropriate historical perspectives, for example: aesthetic; cultural; economic; ethnic; political; religious; scientific; social or technological.
AS assessment is by two written examinations. A2 assessment is a combination of a written examination and a piece of coursework which is internally marked and externally moderated.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Moreton Community School directly.