Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Advanced Level 3 at Southampton City College
This apprenticeship is suitable for you if you want to start a career or develop your existing skills in the beauty industry. You’ll work closely with clients and will need the ability to put them at ease, and generally be pleasant and personable.
As a beauty therapy advanced apprentice, you will work as a beauty therapist, learning techniques like body massage as well as more complicated electronic treatments to remove unwanted hair or improve skin condition.
Employers within the beauty industry will be looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Appropriate personal presentation including clothing, hair, nails and personal hygiene
- Practical, organisational and social skills
- Attention to detail and cleanliness
- Communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours/days
- High degree of dexterity and coordination
- Beauty Therapist
- Make-up Artist Beauty
- Massage Therapist
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.