Biology AS/A2 Level at Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College
AS consists of 3 modules :
1. Biology and disease
2. The variety of living organisms
3. Externally assessed coursework
A2 consists of a further 3 modules :
4. Population and environment.
5. Control in cells and in organisms.
6. Externally assessed coursework.
To be eligible for the course you must have:
- Double Award Science : Minimum B (in both core and additional science)
- Triple Science – B in Biology (and at least a B & C in the other two subjects)
- Plus GCSE Maths at grade A* - B and English Language at grade A* - B
This is a modular course.
● Modules 1, 2, 4 and 5 consist of short answer and structured questions, and longer comprehensive questions.
● The externally assessed coursework is worth 10% of overall ‘A’ Level marks.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College directly.