Business Studies A Level at Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig
- Business is front page news. The way businesses operate is under greater scrutiny than ever before, while TV programmes like The Apprentice and Dragon’s Den have raised the profile of Business. A level Business Studies continues to be a popular subject
because the course is relevant to the world around us and provides students with an understanding of what makes a successful business and why other businesses fail. Other reasons why students study Business Studies is because it equips them with the skills
and knowledge to set up their own business; move into employment or progress onto university.
- Business Studies is a relevant course which will help you to make the most of your future career. It combines well with all other subjects due to its relevance to so many careers and everyday life.
- Business Studies students are also offered the opportunity to take part in the extra-curricular activities the department offers such as ‘Student Investor’ which is virtual stock market challenge.
- Business Studies lessons are also brought to life through a visit to Jaguar Educational Centre, where students have the opportunity to see the theory they have learned in lessons brought to life.
- The course prepares students for employment or employment in the business world.
- Business Studies allows many different options for future study. Many students go on to study Business related courses at university e.g. Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Economics and International Management degrees. These are just some of the future options available after studying A Level Business Studies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig directly.