Carpentry and Joinery - Advanced Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
You will receive comprehensive training in a variety of skills such as manufacturing joinery and site carpentry or fitted interiors. The work in this industry is varied and you could find yourself working for a joinery manufacturing company, site carpentry firm or a company that specialises in fitted bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
As an Apprentice in this sector you could:
- Install fitted furniture in bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens
- Assemble wall and floor units
- Make and install wooden fixtures and fittings
- Install and connect water supply plumbing
Who could you work for?
Past Apprentices have worked at Manchester and Cheshire Construction, City Response Ltd and Wright Fit.
NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Wood Occupations.
CITB assessment and a relevant Level 2 qualification.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could go on to become a site supervisor or own your own business.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.