Animal Management - Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at All Hallows Catholic College
The course aims to provide:
* Education and training for those who seek entry into employment or are employed in a variety of types of work, such as in animal care and management and associated industries.
* Opportunities for learner to gain nationally recognised Level 3 vocationally
* related qualifications to enter employment or progress to further education or training such as foundation degrees in Animal Management or a similar related subject area.
* The underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required at this level in animal management industries.
The course has been specifically designed to exploit the vast array of resources available at All Hallows Catholic College. There are no external examinations for this course but student’s coursework will be internally and externally verified at necessary intervals. There is one core unit plus five specialist units.
* Understand and promote Animal Health
Examples of the specialist units:
* Understand the Principles of Animal Biology
* Understand Animal Anatomy and Physiology
* Understand Animal Handling and Safe Working
* Understand the Principles of Animal Breeding and Genetics
* Understand and Cary Out Farm Livestock Husbandry
* Understand the Principles and Carry out the Practice of Exotic Animal Health and
5 GCSE’s A* - C
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Hallows Catholic College directly.