Sports Academy at Colne Community School
As part of the Colne Sports Academy enrichment programme we are able to offer the students the following experiences in addition to their chosen academic pathway:
• Weekly training programme covering technical, tactical and performance aspects of your chosen sport
• Competition opportunities at local, regional and national level
• Sports injuries therapy cover
• Advice on training, rehabilitation, diet and nutrition
• Overseas tours, trips and masterclasses - recent destinations have included France, Spain, Holland and the USA
• Leadership, coaching and officiating accreditation and experience
• Child protection and emergency aid certification
• Advice on future careers, further and higher education opportunities
• Information and advice on the US scholarships programme
A keen interest in sport and a good level of physical fitness, previous training is an advantage.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Colne Community School directly.