Level 3 Applied Science at The Brunts Academy
Key Features of the Course:
* 100% portfolio based assessment (no exams).
* A core grounding in the science skills needed.
* An independent learning approach where you will ask the questions and formulate the direction your work will take to provide solutions.
* Fundamentals of Science
* Working in the Science Industry
* Scientific Practical Techniques
* Physiology of Human Body Systems
* Microbial Techniques
Pupils must have merit or distinction at level 2 BTEC applied science and have a C or above in core science or grade C or above in double or triple science.
Ideal for a candidate who already has a clear career path or who simply wants to study science in a new way.
Students taking this course must be self-motivated and understand that this course is not going to be confined to learning in the classroom.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Brunts Academy directly.