Childcare Apprenticeship (Early Years Educator) - Advanced Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Childcare is a varied fun, flexible and ultimately satisfying career path for which a variety of skills are necessary in helping children to grow emotionally, physically and socially.
What can we offer?
- We help find the job or work experience placement that is right for you
- Excellent progression rates from our Pre-Apprenticeship programme through to Advanced Apprenticeships and Foundation Degrees
- The potential opportunity to work in a nursery, pre-school or after school club, or even specialise in working with children with a learning disability
What will you do?
A Childcare Apprentice will typically make sure the children they are working with are:
- Looked after
- Kept active, happy and nourished
- Developing social and practical skills
Who could you work for?
Our Childcare Apprentices have worked with a variety of employers across Greater Manchester including, Tiddlywinks, Little Leaders Pre-School and Kids around the Clock.
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
Grades A-C in English and Maths.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be paid with government funding and/or by your employer.
You could progress onto a part-time degree in early years and childhood studies.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.