Health and Social Care Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
This course covers the role of the health and social care worker and the duty of care, personal development, equality, inclusion and principles of safeguarding and protection. You’ll also find out how to handle information in health and social care settings. You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues. There will also be some training away from the workplace.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills test if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- The apprenticeship can lead to jobs like a care assistant, support worker or community care worker.
- The advanced level will prepare you for work as a healthcare support worker, nursing assistant, senior care coordinator, or mental health worker.
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.