Applied Science BTEC Level 3 at Harlington Upper School
This course is for students who are interested in learning about the sector alongside other fields of study, with a view to progressing to a wide range of higher education courses, not necessarily in applied science.
• Extended research and writing
• Laboratory work and fieldwork
• Designing, carrying out and evaluating practical investigations
• Self-study using school resources
• Using ICT to present reports and analyse data
• Group discussions
• Out of school visits and lectures (where available)
• Exam revision and preparation
• Active engagement in enquiry into problems, issues and questions
It is recommended that students taking this course have a GCSE Grade 5 in Combined Science or higher
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlington Upper School directly.