Health And Social Care BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
This Level 3 Extended Diploma is a continuation from the 90 credit Diploma in Health and Social Care are nationally recognised qualifications that are suitable alternatives to A-levels.
This programme aims to equip learners with the skills, knowledge, attitude and values required to have a successful career in Health and Social Care.
You will need to be prepared to attend college 3 days per week and attend work experience 1 day per week (gaining a total of 100 hours of work experience).
Examples of units you will study are
- Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
- Developing Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Public and Environmental health
- Microbiology and communicable diseases
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Advanced Physiology
- Diseases and disorders
- Psychological and sociological aspects of health Placement experience
4 A*-C GCSE grades (including English) and a 90 Credit Diploma in Health & Social Care.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.