Hospitality BTEC Extended Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
Level 3 – If you want a career in the Hospitality industry, this lively and busy course has the advantage of interesting trips and visits as part of your study and covers a wide range of subjects. This course offers a specialist qualification focusing on particular aspects of employment within the hospitality industry.
Made up of both theory and practical sessions you will be ready to progress either into full time work or onto higher education.
- Hospitality Industry
- Providing Customer service
- Planning and Managing a Hospitality Event
- Food and drink service
- Alcoholic beverage service
- European Food
- World Food
- Events organisation
- Business Enterprise
- UK Visitor Attractions
- Investigating the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Work Experience
- Expert staff with current experience in the hospitality sectors
- Excellent links with local employers leading with work placements and work experience
- Excellent links with the hospitality industry
- Many chances for national trips and European visits
- Excellent progression routes to employment and higher education
4 GCSE A*-C including English and Maths or Level 2 Diploma with Merit or above profile and GCSE in English and Maths at C or above.
Through written tasks, assignments, observations, group discussions, presentations, role plays and portfolio work.
You can progress to employment, an apprenticeship or higher education
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.