Team Leading Apprenticeship Level 2 at Haddon Training LTD
The Intermediate Apprenticeship supports your organisation's objectives through a wide range of functions, including: monitoring work, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, resolving problems, procuring supplies, project management and delivering and improving customer service.
Typical job roles:
- Team Leader: in an Equine Yard this could be head girl or head lad or assistant manager
- Section Leader or team co-ordinator in a retail or office environment
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You and your employer may choose units that focus on the areas that are more relevant to your role. Topics include:
- Managing your own personal development effectively
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Setting objectives and supporting team members
- Planning, allocate and monitor work of a team
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haddon Training LTD directly.