Public Services BTEC Level 3 at St Vincent College
This is a 2 year course and is equivalent to 3 A Levels. It is a mixture of theory and practical and looks at units such as:
- Leadership and Teamwork in the Public Services
- Outdoor and Adventurous Expeditions
- Fitness Testing and Training for the Public Services
- Responding to Emergency Service Incidents
- Understanding the impact of war, conflict and terrorism on Public Services
Included in the Public Services courses is a wide variety of trips and visits, including camping, orienteering, climbing, NCS (National Citizen Service) and paintballing. Along with visits both to and from the Royal Marines, Police Dog Handlers, the Royal Navy, the RAF and the Fire Brigade, we also arrange specialist days on Anti-Terrorism, Royal Marines Basic Training, Emergency Responses and CSI.
Five GCSEs at A*-C/Grade 5 and above
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Vincent College directly.