Hospitality & Catering City & Guilds Level 2 at East Berkshire College
This programme is designed for anyone wishing to gain qualification to start a career in hospitality and catering by preparing and serving food.
Mandatory units include maintaining a safe, hygienic and secure working environment, customer service, working effectively as part of a hospitality team, maintaining food safety, food storage, preparing and serving a variety of hot and cold food.
- 4 GCSE's at grades D or above including English Language
- Evidence of good education supported by School/College reports
- Initial and diagnostic assessments appropriate for the level of the course
- Theory tests
You will be required to purchase and wear industrial workwear
- Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Catering
- Apprenticeship in Hospitality and Catering
- Employment in the hospitality and/or catering industry
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Berkshire College directly.