Automotive Customer Service (Level 3) Advanced Apprenticeship at Central College Nottingham
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s Motor Vehicle Retail Customer Service industry. It provides advanced customer service and technical knowledge for people working in all types of garages and dealerships.
- Understanding Customer Service within the Automotive Industry
- Organise the Promotion of Services / Products to Customers in the Automotive Industry
- Improve Customer Service Delivery within the Automotive Industry
- Use Dealer Management Systems (DMS) Relevant to the Automotive Industry
- Plan, Organise and Control Customer Service Operations in the Automotive Industry
- Monitor and Resolve Customer Service Problems in the Automotive Industry
- Promote Continuous Improvement in Customer Service within the Automotive Industry
- Health and Safety
- Functional Skills English and Maths
English and Maths are an essential part of your studies and will help you succeed on your course. These subjects will help you develop confidence and are the key employability skills that all employers now look for when recruiting.
You will need to be employed in a motor vehicle service reception carrying out appropriate tasks. In addition, applicants must have achieved 4 GCSEs at grades A* to C and a Level 2 Customer Service qualification or other equivalent qualification.
For each module you will need to complete course work, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work based observations.
Subject to meeting the subject criteria you will be able to move onto a Higher Apprenticeship or specialist training to further improve your knowledge and skills.
To be an Advanced Apprentice Customer Advisor you must be employed in an Automotive service reception working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central College Nottingham directly.