Irvit (Modern Hebrew) AQA AS Level at Kantor King Solomon High School
The Modern Hebrew specification brings the language to life as students apply their learning to real-life scenarios. There's also an opportunity to study the culture and history of the countries and communities concerned.
From GCSE to A-level, our Modern Hebrew language specifications offer a clear route of progression, building on grammar and topic content at each stage. Seamless progression within our qualifications can help encourage students to stay with their studies.
Given employers' demand for language skills, this could mean higher employability.
GCSE language qualifications also contribute toward the English Baccalaureate.
- enables students to develop and build on the skills acquired at GCSE
- enhances students' employment prospects
- facilitates foreign travel
- provides an insight into another culture and society
- gives students a sound basis for further study.
Minimum of 6 GCSE grades at A*-C including English and Mathematics with a grade B or above in the subjects to be studied.
Unit 1 - MHEB1
- Reading and Writing
- 100% of AS
- 2 hour 30 minutes written examination
- 100 marks
- Written paper consisting of reading comprehension, translation into English and writing in Modern Hebrew.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kantor King Solomon High School directly.