Geography A Level at Highlands School
You will make the most of local field studies as well as looking at the classic river studies around the UK and World.
7.3 billion people now, 12 billion people by 2040. Do we have enough food and water for them? Will resources run out? Will migration occur on a greater scale than seen so far? Will this lead to conflicts over resources?
2 units at AS Level, including:
- Unit 1 Physical and Human Geography
- Unit 2 Geographical Skills
2 units at A2, including:
- Unit 3 Contemporary Geographical Issues
- Unit 4a Geography Fieldwork Investigation
Grade B or better in GCSE Geography
By written examination
- Geography offers a path to university or other forms of higher education
- Career paths after university are highly varied as geography is rated highly by employers for the range of skills that it fosters.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Highlands School directly.