Engineering BTEC 90 Credit Diploma FT at Central Bedfordshire College
The BTEC qualifications in this specification have been developed in the engineering sector to
- give education and training for employees in the engineering industries
- give Engineering employees in the mechanical engineering sector opportunities to achieve a nationally recognised level 3 vocationally-specific qualification
- give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the mechanical engineering sector
- or to progress to vocational qualifications such as the Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals in Mechanical Engineering
- give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
5 A-C GCSE grades (including English and Maths) or A Distinction in a relevant Level 2 Diploma and a C in GCSE English and Maths
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.