Travel & Tourism BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Harlow College
Learn about UK and long haul travel and develop the vital skills needed to be successful in the industry, including: customer service, trip organisation, holiday repping and entertaining skills and techniques.
- Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
- The UK as a Destination
- Investigating the Travel and Tourism sector
- Business of Travel and Tourism
- European Destinations
- Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Preparing for Employment in Travel and Tourism Organising a Travel & Tourism Study Visit
- Retail Travel Operations
- Working as a Holiday Representative
- Other units to be confirmed**.
4 GCSEs at grade C including English.
Assessment is by written work, presentations, role plays, study visits and the opportunity for learners to be creative through poster and leaflet design.
Paper, pens, a folder, memory stick, A4 lined note pad, A4 lever arch file. Plus £300 to cover educational visits.
Higher education, an apprenticeship or employment, including: resort rep, cabin crew, airport operations, travel adviser, entertainer, events or hotel management, marketing.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.