Uniformed Public Services Pathway at Holgate Academy
The public services (uniformed) course is aimed at students who would like to gain employment in one of the uniformed public services.
The course will develop learners abilities through the knowledge and skills gained during the course.
- Government, policies and the public services
- Physical preparation, Health and lifestyle for public services
- Command and control in the uniformed public services
- Leadership and teamwork in the public services
- Citizenship, Diversity and the public services
- Understanding discipline in the uniformed public services
- Career planning for the public services
- Volunteering in public services
- Employment in the uniformed public services
5 A*-C at GCSE or equivalent vocational courses is desirable but all individual cases will be considered.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holgate Academy directly.