CERTA Entry level Diploma in Independent Living (Entry 2) at Selby College
This course offers the learner the opportunity to access appropriate and relevant education and training to improve life chances.
You will study a range of topics, including:
• Healthy Eating
• Food preparation and cooking
• Taking part in exercise and fitness activities
• Taking part in an Enterprise activity
• Cleaning, washing, drying and storing laundry
• Leisure Activities
• Planning for and taking part in a visit
You will also study Functional Skills in English and Maths as part of the course. These are exam based.
No formal entry requirements.
This course gives you the opportunity to progress towards personal goals in education, training and/ or employment. You could go on to other college courses within Foundation Level Programmes or Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Selby College directly.