Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies at White Rose (Central College of Health and Beauty) Leeds
The Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies focuses on a range of introductory practical skills and underpinning knowledge required by the Complementary Therapy Industry.
The qualification is designed to provide a sound platform onto further training at Level 3 required for practitioners in the industry. The Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies is comprised of 7 mandatory units.
The Diploma in Complementary Therapies Level 2 comprises of the following units:
- Provide Basic Massage Therapy Techniques for Complementary Therapies
- Provide Basic Reflexology Techniques
- Provide Basic Aromatherapy Techniques Using Pre-Blended Oils
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology for Complementary Therapies
- Introduction to Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
- Introduction to Clinic Services and Business Awareness for Complementary Therapies
- Introduction to Healthy Eating and Well- Being for the Complementary Therapy Client
The course structure includes a combination of theory and practical sessions where learners will perform Level 2 treatments under supervision of the tutor.
In additional to their GCSEs, learners should discuss their own circumstances with the College as entry is based on qualifications,skills and experience as well as a keen interest in a career in Beauty Therapy.
- Learners will be assessed through a range of practicalskills, written work and case studies. There are also some external assessments.
- Progress on the course is monitored through regular tutorials and reviews.
- Support is provided by our expert team throughout the course
- The cost will vary depending on age and current qualifications and need to be discussed with the College.
- Any learners entitled to free tuition and assessment will still need to purchase a package that includes a beauty kit, uniform and books.
For more information, please call Ruth Crane on 0113 2461966.
On successful completion you can undertake further study at NVQ Level 3,otherLevel 3 qualifications orwork in the industry.
Visit our website www.whiterosebeautycolleges.co.uk for a full list of the programmes we offer.
Learners should contact the College to discuss/apply for this course and ensure it is appropriate for their needs.
The college is located in the centre ofLeedsat:
4thFloor,13-14 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS
Tel: 0113 2461966
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.