Business and Administration Level 2 Certificate (Online Learning) at Brooklands College
This course is for 16 - 18 year olds who are unable to attend school or college but who want to continue learning and gain a qualification.
All workplaces need efficient members of staff who can communicate well and excel at customer service. Our business and administration qualification has been designed to deliver the most relevant and up-to-date skills to help you match the needs of employers.
This course provides learners with relevant, up-to-date skills for the workplace. Upon completion you will be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration Knowledge.
All units are mandatory:
• Unit one: Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Unit two: Principles of providing administrative services
• Unit three: Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Unit four: Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Unit five: Principles of supporting business events
• Unit six: Principles of budgets in a business environment
Guided Learning Hours - 120 - 150 hours
On completion you will be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration Knowledge.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooklands College directly.