Personal Training CYQ Diploma Level 3 at The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
If you want a qualification to help you find work as a freelance or gym-based personal trainer then this course is for you. It is primarily theory based with some practical elements and is made up of compulsory units which must all be completed successfully in ordIf you want a qualification to help you find work as a freelance or gym-based personal trainer then this course is for you.
er to attain certification. It covers theory (anatomy and physiology), exercise nutrition, training in different environments and producing a business plan. It also includes resistance (gym) training, circuit training, client appraisal and sports conditioning.
You will be taught using a variety of teaching methods such as Lectures, group work, practical, coaching, discussions and individual support.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the skills, knowledge and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer.
Learners will cover:
* anatomy and physiology
* sports conditioning
* the principles of exercise and fitness, programming and nutrition
* instructing and adapt personal training sessions
* effective working relationships with clients
* health, safety and welfare in the fitness environment
* planning and delivering a group exercise session in an outdoor environment
* business planning
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise)
You will be assessed by eAssessment, multiple choice examination, a portfolio of evidence and practical examination.
* Level 3 Certificate in Exercise Referral for Specific Controlled Conditions
* Level 3 Award in Programming and Supervising Exercise with Disabled Clients
* Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London directly.