AS/A2 Geography at St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy
This course will appeal to those students who:
- Would like to acquire and apply knowledge and understanding of physical and human process.
- Would like to develop an understanding of the inter-relationship between people and their environments.
- Would like to understand how decisions are made about the use and management of resources and environments.
This course is made up of 4 units:
2 at AS level
- Unit 1 Core Section (Physical) / Core Section (Human)
- Unit 2 Geographical Skills
2 at A2 level
- Unit 3 The Physical Options / The Human Options
- Unit 4b Investigative skills
This course has been designed for candidates who normally have prior knowledge of Geography at GCSE level, but candidates may enrol for the qualification without any prior learning or attainment. Students should have attained a Grade C or above in GCSE English.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St John's Catholic School & Sixth Form College - A Catholic Academy directly.