Functional Skills, English and Maths Level 2 at Bishop Burton College
Functional Skills provide an excellent opportunity to build your confidence in transferrable English and Maths skills used in everyday life. The qualifications you will gain help you to progress into employment and provide access to academic courses and qualification
Functional Skills English (City and Guilds):
- Select, read and understand a range of texts and use them to gather information, ideas, arguments and opinions
- Write a range of texts, including letters, emails and articles, communicating information, ideas and opinions effectively and persuasively
- Persuasive, formal and informal verbal communication and presentation skills.
Functional Skills Maths (Edexcel):
- Representing using mathematics
- Analysing situations mathematically
- Interpreting solutions to problems using mathematics.
There are no formal entry requirements, although an initial assessment will take place to identify the correct level of study.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Burton College directly.