Customer Service - Apprenticeship (Level 2) at Alliance Learning
We offer Customer Service Apprenticeships throughout Greater Manchester. Customer Service is the correct route if you want a career in a customer facing role, either over the phone, over the internet or face-face. It is a vocational, work-based course which gives you the opportunity to earn while you learn. If you want to gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same times as gaining valuable work experience in a Customer Service environment, this course is ideal for you.
This course involves:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer service over the phone, in writing and face to face ensuring that everyone experiences high quality customer service.
- Resolving customer problems
- General administration duties
- Apprentices must have sound knowledge of their company's key policies and procedures, legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to their industry
- Customer handling skills
Some employers do require specific GCSE grades 4 - 9
• Keyboard and computer skills • Telephone skills • Able to work quickly and accurately • Spoken and written communication skills and the ability to relate to colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public • Able to work without close supervision • An eye for detail • Able to work as part of a team • Problem solving ability • Potential for further development
You will be required to sit an English, Maths and ICT initial assessment before starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
National minimum Apprenticeship wage.
Progression onto your Advanced Apprenticeship.
Career Opportunities include:
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Team Leader
To find out more about this qualification, contact the Alliance Learning recruitment team on 01204 677 888 or email at email@example.com
Follow us on social media for Apprenticeship updates
Facebook - 'Alliance Learning Horwich'
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.