Art and Design:Graphic Communication/Digital Art A level at Winchmore School
Winchmore offers three pathways:
• Level 3 - Two Year Programme (3/4 A Levels or L3 vocational and A Level)
• Level 2/3 – Three Year Programme (combination of L2 and L3 vocational qualifications and A Levels)
• Level 2 – One Year Programme (L2 qualification).
Art & Design (Graphic Communication / Digital Art) GCSE at grade B or above. Grade C or above in English Language or Media GCSE at B or above.
- Foundation art course, Degree or apprenticeship in the Visual Arts/Visual technologies
- Potential careers include web designer, app designer, graphic designer, illustrator, advertising, animation, digital photography, special effects, games designer and many more
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Winchmore School directly.