Electrical Installations Level One Diploma at East Riding College
This is a College-based qualification designed to offer you a route into the construction industry and employment. You will be working on practical assignments to enhance your skills to a high standard within the College workshops.
- How to carry out safe working practices in construction
- Wiring and terminals
- Fabrication techniques
- Electrical science and technology
- Struction of the construction industry
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation in the construction industry
- A minimum of two GCSEs
- A satisfactory interview
- Satisfactory record of achievement/references
- Completion of the construction specific assessment and initial assessment
Each unit has an assignment and practical activity
Completion of this course may act as a good preparation for an apprenticeship or as a stepping stone into the construction industry in a related role.
You could progress onto courses such as the:
Level Two Diploma in Electrical Installations
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.