Service and Maintenance Level 2 NVQ Diploma at Choice Training LTD.
This qualification is aimed at people who wish to gain the skill set required to become a qualified Service and Maintenance Engineer, whilst under the supervision of someone in the trade.
- Carry out safe working practices In building services engineering
- Communicate with others within building services engineering
- Apply environment protection measures within BSE
- Apply scientific principles within MES
- Fabrication techniques for industrial and commercial systems
- Industrial and commercial hot and cold water system maintenance techniques
- Industrial and commercial hot water heating system maintenance techniques
- Apply safe working practices in building services engineering working environment
- Industrial and commercial air system maintenance techniques
- Service and maintain industrial and commercial heating and ventilation systems
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to start work as a qualified Service and Maintenance Engineer, or further their knowledge with the Level 3 Qualification below. See below for more details.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Choice Training LTD. directly.