Nail Services at Montebello Training LTD
Mandatory units cover the following topics:
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide manicure services
- Carry out Nail Art Services
- Apply an maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
Throughout this qualification, students will develop their communication, customer service and commercial skills all of which are highly valued by employers.
This qualification will prepare students to gain wok as a junior nail technician. On completion of this certificate, students could progress directly into employment in a variety of contexts which include:
- Commercial nail salon
- Retail concession ‘nail bar’
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Montebello Training LTD directly.