Progression Level 2 Diploma at Epping Forest College
This course is designed for students who have a Pass at Level 2 and require improvement in their maths & English skills before they can progress into further study or employment.
The program covers relevant skills that will help you move onto Level 3, and also become more employable.
- Supporting Employability & Personal Effectiveness ·
- Safe Road Skills & Attitudes
- L2 project – This is a chance for you to carry out some independent research and create a project on your chosen area of interest.
- Functional Skills ICT
- Functional Skills Maths*
- Functional Skills English*
*Level will depend upon your qualifications on entry.
All students will have to complete 30 hours of work experience as part of the course. This will be researched and applied for during tutorial time.
Pass at Level 2
This course will help students to progress to:
- Level 3 vocational programs.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.