Accessibility links

Dance GCSE at Prince William School

Course content

The course aims to promote skill, knowledge and understanding of Dance through three strands: performance, composition and appreciation working both as an individual and as part of a team. 70% of the course is practical, and the remaining 30% is split between a written exam and an essay. The course also aims to develop individuals who are able to perceive and express themselves sensitively and creatively. Students are encouraged to take part in visits to theatres and engage in professional dance workshops. These help to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the subject, as well as furthering their performance skills.

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Prince William School directly.

Last updated date: 16 November 2015
Provider logo

Key information

  • Start date: Unknown

Venues