Leisure Management Apprenticeship Level 3 at Hugh Baird College
Apprenticeships are very popular programmes designed by employers that provide paid work-experience, training and qualifications to people aged 16 and above.
An Apprenticeship framework comprises:
- A work-based qualification NVQ National Vocational Qualification), assessed in the workplace, demonstrating practical skills linked to the job
- Functional skills, which show competency in English and maths applied to the workplace
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS); they include creative thinking, independent enquiry, reflective learner, effective participator, self management and team working.
The Level 3 Leisure Management Apprenticeship is ideal for someone who is looking to work in the operational management of leisure and recreation facilities such as gyms, swimming pools and leisure centres.
This Apprenticeship aims to equip Learners with the knowledge and competencies required to operationally maintain and manage leisure facilities, manage staff, ensure the health and safety of staff and customers and deliver the highest standards customer service.
Applicants must be aged 16 or over. They must be employed in a business setting for a minimum of 30 hours a week (including work and College). Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths, English, ICT or science. All applicants will be individually interviewed and assessed.
Please contact the Business Development Team for further details:
- Tel: 0800 046 7720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some courses are fully or partially funded, depending upon individual circumstances.
While this Level 3 Apprenticeship is offered as a progression to those who have completed their Level 2, you can move straight into Level 3 if you have the skills, experience and potential to work at this level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hugh Baird College directly.