Certificate in Financial Studies at Ormiston Forge Academy
During this course you will study:
- Importance of financial capability for immediate, short-term, medium-term and long-term financial needs
- Financial services and products, including sources of help and advice
- Borrowing, budgeting, financial planning and cash flow
- The impact of external influences at different stages in the personal life cycle
- Risk and reward in managing personal finance
You will need five GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ormiston Forge Academy directly.
Last updated date: 12 March 2015