Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair IMIAL VRQ Level 2 Apply at York College
The course covers a whole range of motor vehicle engineering skills from routine maintenance to advanced repair techniques. Topics you will cover include:
- Health and Safety
- Job Roles in the Automotive Industry
- Materials, Tools and Measuring Equipment
- Routine Maintenance
- Removing and Replacing Engine Units and Components
- Removing and Replacing Electrical Units and Components
- Removing and Replacing Chassis Units and Components
- Removing and Replacing Transmission and Driveline Units and Components
Level 1 VRQ Diploma in Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as the successful completion of an interview.
Many of the students take up employment in the automotive industry, and follow a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship. Alternatively, it is possible to progress onto the Level 3 Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair IMIAL VRQ with the correct entry requirements and interview (depending on number of applicants).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact York College directly.