Electrical Installation CSkills Level 2 at Tower Hamlets College
This course is designed for learners who wish to train or get an introduction into the electrical installation industry and have sufficient experience/qualifications to be able to study and train at Level 2.
- Electrical installation
- Wiring and terminations
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
- Electrical science and technology
- GCSE's in the A*-E range, preferably including English, Maths and science at grade D/E
- An interest in the electrical theory, how things work and a wish to progress in a career in the electrical industry
- Level 3 Electrical Installation
- Employment or an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.