Level 3 Technical Theatre Apprenticeship at Leeds City College
Develop further and manage all elements of lighting, sound and stage. Plan projects, liaise with directors/clients and watch your vision come to life on stage.
• Level 3 Certificate in Technical Theatre: Sound, Light and Stage
• Level 3 Certificate in Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in a theatre setting
• Health & Safety around the theatre
• Keep up to date with technical and production developments
• Lighting, Sound or Stage optional units
GCSE C grade or above in Maths, English and ICT (Or Level 2 Functional Skills)
A wide range of assessment methods are used in the workplace. Evidence reflects how you have carried out the process relating to your competence.
For example: The process that you carry out could be recorded in an observation or witness testimony. Products relating to your competence could be minutes of a meeting, e mails, letters, manufacturing instructions, photos and health and safety checks.
Different forms of questioning are carried out on an on-going part of the assessment process.
Our apprenticeship routes are changing throughout the year, stay updated online
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.