Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business And Administration at Woodspeen Training
This Apprenticeship is developed to support the skills and knowledge required to work in a Business and Administration role, in addidtion to gaining professional qualifications. The Apprenticeship covers a range of topics, encompassing a broad selection of professional competencies from the administration sector.
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Examples of Optional Units:
- Provide reception services
- Use a diary system
- Support the co-ordination of an event
- Use office equipment
GCSE Math and English grades A - D or equivalent are mandotory, ICT GCSE grade preferred but not essential.
Follow on courses:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration, Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
Methods of recording study:
E-Portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.