A Level Religious Studies *Fees Payable* at Priory School
- No personal religious persuasion is required - it is open to the
agnostic and the atheist, as well as those who have a religious faith.
- It is and academic discipline developing the knowledge,
understanding and skills of the subject.
- No prior knowledge of Religious Studies is required, though for
those who have done it at GCSE there is the opportunity to build on
knowledge, understanding and skills gained.
- Religious Studies can be a very important subject in an A Level
portfolio with History and English instance.
- It helps students to develop evaluative and critical skills, to examine
evidence and argument, and develop their own skills at argument.
- Religious Studies gives students the time, space and skills to reflect
on and develop their own values, opinions and attitudes in the light
of their learning.
- If you are interested in people and what makes them tick, if you
have an open mind, if you enjoy discussions and debate, this could
be the subject you are looking for at A Level
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Priory School directly.