Health and Social Care Level 3 Apprenticeship at Team Enterprises Ltd
One or more pathways within this qualification has been approved by the DfE to appear in the 2016 Performance Tables. To review the qualifications approved please click
Level 3 is ideal if you're a care worker, and you have some responsibility in your workplace. You sometimes work without supervision. You want to develop or demonstrate your skills, perhaps to become a senior care worker.
There are two pathways available at level 3:
- Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
- Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults).
Depending on the pathway you choose, you complete either nine (Adults) or fourteen (Children and Young People) core units from a range, among them:
- Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
- Assessment and planning with children and young people
- Promote person-centred approaches in health and social care.
You also choose optional units that suit your career plans. Units you might choose include:
- Work with babies and young children to promote their development and learning.
- Purpose and principles of independent advocacy
- Support individuals to access education, training or employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.