Retail Apprenticeship Level 2 at Superdrug Stores PLC
Sometimes it’s hard to choose a path and often the ones you don’t think of could be the right road.
Working in retail can be a great career choice and that’s why Superdrug have launched Pathways, a brand new programme hiring young people as retail Apprentices on a 12 month fixed term contract, not only will you get guaranteed paid work for 12 months, you’ll also complete a Retail Skills Level 2 Apprenticeship earning you a nationally recognised qualification to get you on your path to permanent work with a future. We hope that many of our Apprentices will go on to secure permanent roles and progress to Team Leader and Management roles with us.
We are looking for people who are friendly and fun, passionate about our products and delivering great service. If you are keen to learn new skills and take the first or next step in your career, we could be right for you.
We are recruiting throughout the year across the UK.
- A nationally recognised qualification in Retail Skills at Level 2.
- Functional skills in Maths and English at Level 1
- An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
- Great customer service skills
- Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
Here at Superdrug we offer a variety of apprenticeships to accommodate different skill levels and experience, which means that our learners have the opportunity to gain as much from the qualification and work experience as possible.
Rewards for our Pathways (entry level) apprentices:
- Hourly rate of £2.73 or annual salary of £5,536 with no Tax or National Insurance to pay
- 28 days paid holiday per year including bank holidays
- A staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a points scheme
- Access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug
For all other store based apprenticeships we offer competitive salaries in line with our store colleagues plus the company benefits mentioned above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Superdrug Stores PLC directly.