Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing at West Kent College
This course leads to careers in commercial hairdressing.
Learn how to advise and consult clients and promote services and products. The course includes:
• Advising and consulting clients
• Shampooing/conditioning hair and scalp
• Styling hair using drying and setting techniques
• Permanent waving and neutralising hair
• Colour and Lightening Hair
• Cutting and long hairdressing
• Promoting services and products
• Work experience
We will also help you achieve a Grade C/4 in GCSE in English and maths, if you don’t have these yet. You will also need to buy specialist equipment and clothing.
You will need four GCSEs at Grades D/3 or above, including English and maths, or have achieved a full Entry 3 or Level 1 qualification previously with the college.
Your enrolment is subject to a successful interview, references and a skills assessment.
Progress on to the Hairdressing Level 3, an apprenticeship or into employment.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.