Life and Living Skills - 2 at Crawley College
You’ll build on your Level 1 learning, continuing with the essentials of English, maths and ICT, but also developing skills that will make you more employable.
Learners will follow a programme of:
- Practical life skills
- Maths, English and ICT skills you need for everyday life
- Employment Skills
- Art, Cookery, Workshop and Community Projects
You are supported on your course by:
- A Personal Tutor to help learners plan and succeed in college
- A Teaching Assistant to give support in class when needed
- Small class sizes so that everyone can get the attention they need
You don’t need any formal qualifications for this course. You might have a Statement of SEN for moderate learning difficulties or physical disabilities, or you may have left school with few qualifications and need some extra support with your learning.
Learners who succesfully achieve with have the opportunity to:
- Progress to a higher level ‘Step Up’ course
- Register with a Supported Employment Agency to look for work
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.